Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PRISTINE PALM BEACH

Well, Halloween just went whizzing by and before you know it the Christmas lights will be going up! It's amazing how time flies this time of year! The sweaters are just out of the moth balls and now it's back to the beach- Palm Beach to be exact. Now there are way worse places to have to work in this world (I'll be feeling even better about that come dreary January). Sometimes life is glamorous...white-sand beaches, pristine lawns and orange blossom-scented breezes. As with any new project, I am always seeking inspiration. You have to get in the mood which isn't such a tough thing to do this go-around. Enjoy!










































































5 comments:

  1. I LOOVED the Town & Country article featuring Celerie Kemble's family Palm Beach house. My fave was the room where every one leaves a straw hat. I used to live down there and I loved it. It's the "In Season" down there right now. This makes me miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Beth! Just what we needed in Chicago before winter sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite places, we were just down there. Good restaurants, good sporting, good sun, can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like
    nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    my website - 대구오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are going for most excellent contents like me, simply go to see this site every day for the reason that it presents quality contents, thanks 슬롯사이트
    (mm)

    ReplyDelete