Thursday, November 18, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

As the holidays approach and my children start sending me links (via Facebook of course) of ideas for pending Christmas gifts, my attention turns to the venerable fashion house of Hermès. Can I just say once and then say again how much j’adore all things Hermès! From the incredible ad campaigns to the exquisite construction of each and every object, right down to it’s iconic orange box (I’ve never thrown one away). Craftsmanship and luxury at its very best live on! In this day and age of immediate gratification, shoddy construction and poorly crafted goods, I live for the day we once again return to custom quality and workmanship. Remember…”good things come to those who wait!”



Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès


Hermès

1 comment: