Monday, September 20, 2010

COVETING CLOSETS

Oh dear - how I love great closets, probably mostly because I have none! Not a one - at least one that works. Don't get me wrong, I adore my house, but the closet situation is dire! So I covet, I mean covet, and dream about someday having a beautiful closet of my own...


Steven Gambrel


Steven Gambrel


Bill Blass


Bill Blass


Barbara Westbrook - Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles


Tamara Mellon - Style and Substance


Steven Gambrel


Piet Boon


Piet Boon


Photographed: Lara Robby - Town & Country


Piet Boon


Photographed: Miki Duisterhof - Town & Country


Mariette Himes Gomez


Kim Ficaro - Town & Country


John Minshaw


Joe Nahem & Tom Fox


Jeffry Weisman & Andrew Fisher


Villa La Vagnola


Alessandra Branca


Alessandra Branca

10 comments:

  1. I'm amazed by the depth of your image library. Every post has something I have to save for myself. Thank you for sharing. Great post as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my previous comment because I used the word 'great' way too many times...but the sentiment is the same - great post, and timely too as I grapple with the design of my own master closet. The space is framed, which gives me a sense for the volume of the space. Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I am so obsessed with closets and vanities...must be all that fall shopping! :) I have never seen some of these images before, gorgeous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone....of course, most of these are driven by some issue I am dealing with myself. I love the input! If you all have suggestions on topics you'd like to see covered, I am open to any and all feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this most inspirational post about dressing rooms! Exactly what I needed today!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I really can't get out of my closet, I love COVETING CLOSETS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Closets Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up to date the nice deliver the results, I actually learn very few discussions during this webpage plus There's no doubt that that your chosen website site is definitely serious helpful and has now became encircles with brilliant information and facts.
    closet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appraisal assert who that is the an ideal put up from a amazing someone, so i am pleased to check out this unique.
    closet

    ReplyDelete