Thursday, August 5, 2010

IT'S TOO DARN HOT!

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse! I mean - heat index at 104° - what's up with that? So that being said the only place to be is poolside - margarita in hand. Come on in - the water's fine!


McAlpine Tankersley & Associates - Veranda


Summerour & Associates - Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles


Carolina Jardim & Silvia Guedes - Interiors


L. Botta - Maisons Cote' Sud


Thomas Pirkl - Groundworks Landscaping - Veranda


Rene' Gonzales - Bell+Aqui Landscape Architecture - Veranda


Elle Decor


Elle Decor


Katherine Price Mondadori - House & Garden


Isabelle Greene - House & Garden


Laura Fisher - House & Garden


Ralph Lauren - Elle Decor


Danny McNair - Veranda


Richard Shapiro - Elle Decor


Caruncho - House & Garden


Piet Boon - House & Garden

3 comments:

  1. That Danny McNair pool is one of my favorite Veranda covers...perfection.

    What is your favorite color of pool? I personally do not like dark pools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a light pool too!!!! Dark pools, as beautiful as they are, can be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The designs are suitable for their setting. I think the 6th photo is designed for events after weddings or shower parties. It would be nice if I got married and thrown into that fountain pool in my wedding dress! I enjoyed the other pictures, and I am sure that others as well as pool services Desert Hot Springs experts will love this too. I will be visiting your blog often for more interesting posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete