Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE PANELED ROOM...

With every new job comes a new challenge and I love how my clients push me to be the best that I can be. This week's dilemma - the paneled wall. Take it one step further...are we going traditional, mid-century modern, French, transitional, rustic or refined? I so enjoy exploring the possibilities, don't you?



Alberto Pinto


Axel Vervoordt - Veranda


Bunny Williams


Bunny Williams


Darryl Carter - Elle Decor


Hotel Trocadero-Dokhan's - Paris, France


Jack Fhillips


Juan Pablo Molyneux


Juan Pablo Molyneux


Greet Lefevre


Liz Hand Woods - Veranda


Marsha Russell - Elle Decor


Michael S. Smith


Rose Tarlow


Villa Rozenhout - Belgium


Villa Rozenhout - Belgium


Villa Rozenhout - Belgium


Villa Rozenhout - Belgium


Victoria Hagan Interiors - Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing beautiful!
    xx
    Greet
    PS Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete